The 2nd International Conference on Education and Artificial Intelligence Technologies
Organized by: EAIT 2021
About This Event
EAIT-2021 conference committee sincerely invites you to take part in The 2nd International Conference on Education and Artificial Intelligence Technologies in QAHE at Northumbria University London Campus, UK during November 20-22, 2021. It is co-organized by Staffordshire University, UK, QAHE at Northumbria University London Campus, UK, Science and Engineering Institute, USA, and Bubo.AI.
We invite submissions of papers, abstracts, posters and exhibitions on all topics related to Artificial Intelligence methods and technologies that revolutionise the education and experience of learners at all levels.
Honorable authors are cordially invited to contribute their research papers. All papers submitted to the conference will be subjected to the rigorous peer-review process. For accepted papers, it will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus and other academical databases.
Call for Paper:
- Artificial intelligence and education
- Artificial intelligence algorithms in education
- Artificial neural networks in education
- Artificial intelligence in student evaluation
- Assessing student performance using artificial intelligence
More topics, please visit: http://eait.net/cfp.html
- Submit on the conference system: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/eait-2021
- Or email your papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Abstract will only be included into the conference proceedings and not be published.
- Full paper: Presentation ans publication
- Dr. Lairyn Silva
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +1-562-606-1057 (English)
- Office Time: 9:30-18:00, From Monday to Friday.