34th EBES Conference
Organized by: EBES (Eurasian Business and Economics Society)
About This Event
34th EBES Conference - Athens will take place on January 6th, 7th and 8th, 2020 at the University of Piraeus in Athens, Greece with the support of the Istanbul Economic Research Association.
Abstract submission for the 34th EBES Conference will start on August 1, 2020 and the deadline for abstract submission is October 31, 2020.
Qualified papers can be published in EBES journals (Eurasian Business Review and Eurasian Economic Review) or EBES Proceedings books after a peer-review process without any submission or publication fees. EBES journals (EABR and EAER) are published by Springer andboth are indexed in the SCOPUS, EBSCO EconLit with Full Text, Google Scholar, ABS AcademicJournal Quality Guide, CNKI, EBSCO Business Source, EBSCO Discovery Service, EBSCO TOCPremier, International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS), OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service, ProQuest ABI/INFORM, ProQuest Business Premium Collection, ProQuest Central, ProQuest Turkey Database, ProQuest-ExLibris Primo, ProQuest-ExLibris Summon, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc), Cabell's Directory, and Ulrich's Periodicals Directory. In addition, while EAER is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), EABR is indexed in the Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) and Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences.
Also, all accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Conference Program and the Abstract Book (with an ISBN number). It will be distributed to all conference participants at the conference via USB. Although submitting full papers are not required, all the submitted full papers will also be included in the conference proceedings in a USB. After the conference, participants will also have the opportunity to send their paper to be published (after a refereeing process managed by EBES) in the Springer’s series Eurasian Studies in Business and Economics (no submission and publication fees).
This will also be sent to Clarivate Analytics in order to be reviewed for coverage in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH). Please note that the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th (Vol. 2) EBES Conference Proceedings are accepted for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation
Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH). 20th (Vol. 1), 21st and subsequent conference proceedings are in progress.
- Sagi Akron, University of Haifa, Israel
- Hasan Fehmi Baklaci, Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
- Adam P. Balcerzak, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland
- Marco Bisogno, University of Salerno, Italy
- Gabor Bota, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Laura Brancu, West University of Timisoara, Romania
- Taufiq Choudhry, University of Southampton, UK
- Andrzej Cieslik, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Joel I. Deichmann, Bentley University, USA
- Ivana Dražić Lutilsky, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Irene Fafaliou, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Clara García, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Tamara Jovanov, University Goce Delcev - Shtip, Macedonia
- Alexander M. Karminsky, National Research University, Russia
- Ashraf A. Khallaf, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Tipparat Laohavichien, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Gregory Lee, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Roman Mentlik, University of Finance and Administration, Czech Republic
- Jan Jakub Michałek, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Veljko M. Mijušković, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Alexander Redlein, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Nives Botica Redmayne, Massey University, New Zealand
- Liza Rybina, KIMEP University, Kazakhstan
- Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Indonesia
- Irina Sennikova, RISEBA University, Latvia
- Pekka Tuominen, University of Tampere, Finland
- Manuela Tvaronavičienė, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Sofia de Sousa Vale, ISCTE Business School, Portugal
- Leszek Wincenciak, University of Warsaw, Poland
Abstract submission for the 34th EBES Conference will start on August 1, 2020. We would also like to remind you that the deadline for abstract submission is October 31, 2020. All submissions (papers and abstracts) are evaluated using a double blind reviewing process. The decision regarding the acceptance/rejection of each abstract/paper will be communicated with the corresponding author within a week of submission.
Papers focus on all fields of economics and finance are welcome in the conference. Some of the topics that are accepted in the conference are Accounting/Audit, Behavioral Finance, Corporate Finance/Governance, Econometrics, Economics of Innovation, Education, Emerging Economies, Energy Studies, Entrepreneurship, Financial Economics, Health Economics, Human Resources, Industrial Organization, International Economics and Trade, International Finance. Investment, Islamic Economics/Finance, Labor Economics, Growth & Development, Game Theory, Management, Marketing, MIS, Monetary, Economics, Political Economy, Public Economics, Regional Studies, Risk Management, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME), and Tourism.
Your abstract should be between 150 and 400 words. All abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (if submitted via email) and in English (including the title, authors’ names, affiliation, and contact information of the authors). Abstracts should include Objectives, Data and Methods, Results, and Conclusions. JEL classification and up to 6 keywords should be used. Previously published papers may not be submitted.
If you would like to propose an organized session, please contact Dr. Ender Demir by e-mail (email@example.com) including its subject and format along with minimum 5 presenters interested in attending the session.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the conference, you are expected to serve as a discussant or session chair in one of the sessions or presentations.
Wed, 06 Jan 2021
Fri, 08 Jan 2021
Sat, 31 Oct 2020