Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents – Tourism for a better World
Organized by: TUADER (Turkish Association of Tourism Academics)
About This Event
WHO WE ARE ?
This conference will be held by The Association of Turkish Tourism Academics (TUADER) with the support of leading universities in Turkey and in collaboration with worldwide prominent and respectful tourism scientists and academics.
- All manuscripts and papers will be evaluated through double blind review process.
- All accepted and presented papers will be published.
- All academics are welcome to participate in the intercontinental conference.
What you should do
We have four simple steps for be participant to MTCON.
- Submit your paper
- Register to MTCON
- Follow announcements
- Join from your place
The benefits of attending to the MTCON’21
We have 6 important benefits.
- To network with other professionals
- To present your research at a truly intercontinental conference
- To receive feedback on your research from a diverse audience
- To compete for the Best Paper and Honorable Mention Awards
- To network with potential employers and employees
- To have quality publication (book with ISBN)
Your papers will be safe
We have 3 different options about your papers.
All full papers that are accepted in the conference will be published in the Advances in Managing Tourism Across Continents (with an ISBN number) by University of South Florida M3 Publishing at as open access format. All of the camera-ready approved abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings series by University of South Florida M3 Publishing as open access format. Selected papers especially in the category of Best Paper and Honorable Mention Awards may be invited to publish in the leading international journals in tourism such as Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology (SSCI IF=2.796).
The MTCON’21 provides an excellent opportunity for academics and business communities to share cutting-edge research in all areas of tourism. The MTCON’21 Conference is global in nature with the participants from all continents. MTCON’21 is a peer-reviewed (double-blind) conference. The objective of the conference is to combine the tourism scientists, academics, professionals and graduate students from all around the world and hence discuss new trends and developments in tourism (and all related) fields among the participants from different continents in a multi-cultural scientific environment.