The Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents
Organized by: The Association of Turkish Tourism Academics (TUADER)
About This Event
The Organizing Committee of MTCON’22 Conference cordially invites you to submit abstracts or full papers for the Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents – Tourism for a better World, organized by Turkish Association of Tourism Academics (TUADER), in collaboration with the leading universities on the dates March 24-26, 2022, Antalya/Turkey. The mode of the conference will be hybrid (safe tourism certified).
The MTCON’22 provides an excellent opportunity for the academics and business communities to share cutting-edge research in all areas of tourism. The MTCON’22 Conference is global in nature with the participants from all continents. MTCON’22 is peer-reviewed (double blind) conference. The objective of the conference is to combine the tourism scientists, academics, professionals and graduate students from all around the world and hence discuss new trends and developments in tourism (and all related) fields among the participants from different continents in a multi-cultural scientific environment.
It is well known that sustainability is very crucial concern for all human related activities. Pandemic, global warming, increasing environmental problems, population and poverty problems, regional conflicts and wars among nations, immigration from poor countries to wealthy regions, narrowing green areas and lessening forests, deteriorating cultural values are some of them. Thus, the second important objective of this conference is to contribute to more sustainable environment through responsible tourism development, and creating more peaceful international relations as well. As a result, all dimensions of tourism both as business and as human activity are expected to be discussed in this colorful event and all academics are welcome to participate in the intercontinental conference.
Interested academicians and/or professionals are expected to submit their papers for consideration by the Program Committee online at http://mtcon.org before the dates listed below.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights and the Service Industries Journal.
The benefits of attending to the MTCON’22;
- To network with other professionals
- To present your research at a truly intercontinental conference
- To receive feedback on your research from a diverse audience
- To compete for the Best Paper and Honorable Mention Awards
- To network with potential employers and employees
- To have quality publication (book with ISBN or SSCI, SCOPUS, ESCI etc.)
Deadline of the Abstract or Full Text Submission is January 24, 2022.
For detailed information ICBME web page: http://www.mtcon.org
We hope that the Conference will provide a great deal of benefits to all colleagues, participants, attendees and guests.
With our best regards,
- Prof. Osman M. Karatepe, Ph.D., Profess of Marketing, Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Tourism, Gazimagusa, North Cyprus, Turkey
- Prof. Levent Altınay, Ph.D., Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Oxford Brookes University, Business School, Oxford, England
- Emel ADAMIŞ, Ph.D., Bursa Uludağ University
- Alaattin BAŞODA, Ph.D., Aksaray University
- Keynote Speakers
- Cathy Hsu, Ph.D., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ming-Hui Huang, Ph.D., National Taiwan University
- Iis Tussyadiah, Ph.D., University of Surrey
- Mult. C. Michael Hall, Ph.D., University of Canterbury
- Jochen Wirtz, Ph.D., National University of Singapore
- Bruce Tracey, Ph.D., Cornell University
- Editors Corner
- Professor Sara Dolnicar, Ph.D., University of Queensland
- Associate Professor Catheryn Khoo, Ph.D., Griffith University
- Professor, Marianna Sigala, Ph.D., University of Piraeus
- Professor, Rebekah Russell-Bennett, Ph.D., University of Technology in Australia
- Assistant Dean, Manuel Rivera, Ph.D., University of Central Florida
- Professor, Fevzi Okumuş, Ph.D., University of Central Florida
- Professor, Scott McCabe, Ph.D., Nottingham University
- Professor, Doğan Gürsoy, Ph.D., Washington State University
- Professor, Xavier Font, Ph.D., University of Surrey