The International Conference on Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy
Organized by: Academic Communications
About This Event
The International Conference on Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy (PCP 2022)
Date：May 30-June 1, 2022
Online Registration Entrance：https://www.confjune.org/RegistrationSubmission/default.aspx?ConferenceID=1467
The International Conference on Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy (PCP 2022) will be held on May 30-June 1, 2022 in Xi’an, China. PCP 2022 will cover issues on Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
- Full Paper submission
- Submit full paper ( Regular Attendance + Paper Publication + Presentation )
- You are invited to submit papers and participate in our academic exchange.One author will be invited to make an oral presentation and the paper will be published by peer-reviewed open access journal and submitted to CNKI and Google Scholar for indexing.
- Abstract submission
- Submit abstract ( Regular Attendance + Abstract + Presentation )
- You are welcome to submit abstract for oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Regular Attendance ( No Submission Required )
- You're also welcome to attend our conference (without submitting full paper or abstract)
Publication and Presentation
Publication: All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work
Index: CNKI and Google Scholar
- If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract.
- The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
- You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Email: Editor_contact@163.com (email@example.com)
- Tel: +86 18627814037
- Wechat: 3025797047