The Commodity Trading Summit
Organized by: Reuters Events
About This Event
A new kind of commodity event.
Commodity producers, traders, buyers and investors are under pressure to undergo massive transformation. Companies face an increasingly complex operating environment, but have incredible opportunities to influence a brighter future, while delivering maximum impact.
Unprecedented volatility, changing consumer and governmental demands, digital transformation and an intense geopolitical landscape are impacting every commodity and every stakeholder.
A global shift toward environmental accountability, major technological disruptions and unexpected economic activity are all creating exciting opportunities and stark challenges for trading houses, investors, producers, traders, buyers and governments alike. Now is the perfect time to come together as a collective ecosystem and push the commodities agenda forward.
Reuters Events’ Commodity Trading Summit will unite industry leaders and experts who are challenging what’s possible and developing innovative and responsible solutions to deliver a better global commodity trading system.
CEO & Executive Speaker Faculty
Over the coming weeks, we will be showcasing the latest speakers to confirm their dedication and commitment to this pivotal summit. Get ready for the most senior collection of commodity trading business leaders you have ever seen in one place!
- Torbjörn Törnqvist Chairman and CEO
- Carol Howle EVP, Trading and Shipping
- Marco Dunand CEO
Mercuria Energy Trading
- Russell Hardy CEO
- Greg A. Morris SVP & President - Global Oilseeds
Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cristian Signoretto Director Gas & LNG and Deputy General Director for Natural Resources
- Bill Krueger President Commodities & Risk
The Andersons, Inc.
- Stuart Williams President, ICE Futures Europe
- Peter Reitz Chief Executive Officer
- Beatriz Yordi Aguirre Head of European & International Carbon Markets
DG CLIMA, European Commission
- Kari Ekelund Thørud CEO
- John Baffes Senior Economist
The World Bank
- Dirk Forrister President and CEO
International Emissions Trading Association
- Drew Lichter VP, Corporate Strategy and Development
Mobius Risk Group
- Deepesh Patel Editor in Chief
Trade Finance Global
- Beatriz Yordi Director for EU and International Carbon Markets
- Matthew Chamberlain Chief Executive
- Robert Friedland Founder, Executive Co-Chairman
- Richard Heath Senior Manager, Group Strategy
- (Ray) Ang Zhi Rui Chief Executive Officer
- John Banaszkiewicz CEO & Owner
Freight Investor Services
- Mark Jackson CEO
The Baltic Exchange
- William Chin Head of Commodities
- Dr. Fairy Wang Pei Head of Research and Strategy
- Martin Fraenkel President
S&P Global Platts
- Benedikt Sobotka Group CEO
Eurasian Resources Group
- Irene Rizzi Trading Strategy Lead
- Arnaud Petit Executive Director
International Grains Council